Its appearance dates back to the 15th century. Its composition consists of a mixture of bones and vegetable fats. Even today, Marseille soap is still highly valued for its personal hygiene properties.
The main ingredients of this good Marseille soap are olive oil and soda, elements that are very abundant throughout the Mediterranean. It must be made exclusively with vegetable oils and without dyes, animal fats or synthetic surfactants.
People use this type of soap both for personal hygiene and for cleaning clothes and as a component of many household cleaning products.
In this article I will tell you some of the benefits and properties of soap in Marseille, because it is recommended both for the care of our body and for our home. These are the following:
- The main property of Marseille soap is that it is hypoallergenic, antiseptic and antibacterial.
- If your hair is dull, dull, using this washing soap will bring it back to life, it will look much healthier and shinier.
- Another benefit is that it does not cause skin irritation
- It is ideal for skin care that is prone to acne.
- The use of Marseille soap is recommended if you suffer from eczema
- It is ideal for the care of children’s skin, in fact there are many pediatricians who recommend its use.
- People who use this soap when shaving will benefit from all its properties for facial skin care.
- Marseille soap can help us with hygiene and mouth care, as it is ideal for removing tartar and gum care. All you have to do is brush your toothbrush with soap, brush your teeth and rinse with plenty of water.
- And last but not least, it can be applied to mosquito or bee bites, because it soothes the feeling of discomfort.