This name comes from the following words: aloe comes from the Arabic “aloeh”, and means “bitter substance”, and “vera” comes from Latin and means “true”. This plant is found where the climate is tropical, and is of wild origin, but is widely grown in many countries around the world because it is very often found in cosmetics. People also use aloe vera for health care.
Aloe vera is a plant that can grow up to about sixty centimeters in height and has thick, very fleshy leaves. It blooms in summer. This plant was already used in ancient Egypt for health care and was considered the plant of immortality.
Acibar is extracted from its leaves, which is located under the skin of the leaves and we should not take it directly from the plant, because it can be toxic and gel that we can use directly if we have an aloe vera plant. It is found in the following: beverages, skincare products, cosmetics, or ointments for minor sunburn.
Its properties and benefits are as follows:
- It is very often used to combat or eliminate stitches caused by excessive sun exposure.
- If you use this plant very often, you will be able to delay the appearance of wrinkles.
- Men can use this to soothe irritation after shaving.
- Relieving the discomfort caused by insect bites is one of the external benefits of aloe vera.
- a good scrub with aloe vera gel will relieve muscle pain.
- Specialists have also shown that aloe vera is very effective in treating burns, wounds, and sores
- Besides all these benefits, it is also good for strengthening the hair and taking care of the health of the scalp.
- Tones the tissues and fights acne