The irritated neck is the one that suffers from a slight inflammation with redness. This inflammation can be seen with the naked eye and is accompanied by discomfort in the area. In many cases, it occurs during cold seasons or with sudden changes in temperature, especially in children. Also called stinging or burning.
Natural remedies for neck pain:
- Phytotherapy for neck pain. This method is applied with the help of a heated water cup. In this cup put a spoonful of dried chamomile flowers, and then gargle as many times as you need.
- Homeopathy for neck pain. Argentum nitrícum, belladonna, Hepar sulfur, kali carbonicum, nitrícum acidum. Although homeopathy works best with personalized treatment.
- Flour for sore throat. This recipe is prepared using a tablespoon of dried camomile leaves, which is added in a quarter of a liter of boiled water. Let it boil for about 15 minutes. After the temperature becomes tolerable, soak a cloth, drain and apply it on the neck and remove when the cloth cools. I recommend applying several times a day.
Home remedies for sore throat are the following:
- For moisturizing the tissues of the neck, I recommend drinking 2 liters of water a day
- The lemon and orange juices have a great benefit in treating this problem, even if at first it stings a little
- Squeeze a lemon, mix it with a large glass of hot water and add one or two tablespoons of honey.
- Many people know that mass salt diluted in half a liter of water can be very beneficial. You just have to gargle every hour of the day to get rid of this problem.