The elimination of toxins is done with the help of several organs. These are liver, kidneys, lungs, intestines, and skin. They are an activity of the body’s natural cleansing mechanisms to remove waste.
The liver plays the role of transforming the waste that forms in the body into other harmless substances that can be eliminated. The kidneys and urinary tract are responsible for excreting substances from the urine that are not metabolized by the body, such as urea and uric acid, as well as toxins and other foreign substances. Through the pores of the skin, toxins in the form of perspiration remove fats and gases.
If your body is full of toxins and you do not have healthy habits to purify your body, the following problems can occur:
- Abdominal swelling
- Digestive and intestinal disorders
In this article, I will recommend some tips to eliminate toxins from your body with the help of herbs. These tips are very easy to apply and very useful:
- Dandelion is considered to be a very good diuretic and has the role of helping to purify the body because it has antioxidant properties in its composition.
- The role of bile secretion increases and activates a digestive and hepatic function.
- Alfalfa. With the help of this plant, you will be able to eliminate uric acid and you will detoxify the liver.
- Milk thistle: stimulates the secretion and flow of bile in the liver and gallbladder.
- Yeast. Many people know that it is very good in purifying the body.
- Larger plant: cleanses the colon, softens and removes waste from the intestinal cavities.