What is the water of roses?
The same water is extracted as a liquid and obtained from the distillation of rose petals. This liquid is used very often in the preparation of beauty and skincare products. It is also found in perfumes, but many people prepare it in their own homes. In this article, I will inform you about the properties of rose water and I will teach you how to prepare this recipe at home.
Recipe for rose water. If you decide to prepare this water, I recommend that you keep this preparation in the refrigerator for longer life. By mixing the rose water with glycerin we will obtain an excellent moisturizer.
When making the decision to prepare this recipe, you must be sure that the roses have not been treated with pesticides.
The ingredients in the preparation of this recipe are: 150 g rose petals and 1 liter of distilled water.
Method of preparation: Put a pot of water on the fire, and when the water starts to boil, add the rose petals, then cover and leave to boil for a few minutes. After the fire has stopped, you must leave the vessel with the lid on for at least two hours.
The properties of rose water are:
- this recipe is used for any skin type
- other properties of this water are: it soothes the redness, the pimples are antiseptic
- has the role of toning the skin and making it look much younger
- helps cleanse the skin by removing impurities
- if you have dry skin, using this water will help you get rid of this problem
- rose water also has the role of combating acne
- using compresses with this eye water helps to calm their irritation
- a bath with rose water will energize our body.